Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm Back

I've been in a funk for a while. School has been tough and I haven't had much inspiration in the photography department. Tomorrow is the big day, Dawn 2 Dusk. Nikon came into school with all of their fancy new stuff and handed it out like miniature candy bars. It was so exciting! I was able to get a D3 and a 24-70mm 2.8 lens. I was being lazy this afternoon, then decided to play with the $6700 that I get to use for the next 2 days. It was a lot of fun comparing its superior quality to my D70s. I played with all of the buttons and settings. I have a little tiny pet turtle Stella that always comes up to whoever gets near her. I could really tell a difference between the two cameras. The pictures of her look a little magenta, but there is a purple towel under her tank. The ISO on the D3 is just as fabulous as Nikon advertises. I've already started saving up for one.


f/2.8 28mm ISO 500 D70s


f/2.8 70mm ISO 6400 D3


f/2.8 70mm ISO 6400 D3


f/2.8 70mm ISO 320 D3

1 comment: